Log Homes of America's mission is to provide our independent representatives, homeowners, and contractors alike with log home materials that are superior both in appearance and structural quality. When clients ask us to tell them about Log Homes of America, it is not only our quality but our small, family-oriented nature that speaks volumes. When Log Homes of America, Inc. was established in 1989, the charter members agreed that to be successful, several things had to be present:
- Quality milling of logs, siding, and timbers
- A low log moisture content consistent with minimizing shrinkage
- Structural members (rafters, ridge beams, headers, wall logs, etc.) graded for strength and appearance
- Quick, accurate estimating on submitted plans
- On-time delivery of log packages to job sites
- Honest and fair dealings among customers and independent representatives
These are still the top priorities of Log Homes of America, Inc and our independent representative network after all these years. To see what some previous clients have said, check out our testimonials here and on our Houzz page.